Fun Friday Survey
Normally every other week, I do my Favorite Friday Finds series, but I wanted to do something slightly more personal this week!
I've been following Julie of Peanut Butter Fingers for a few years now, as I loved her personality that always shone through her posts about everything from her fitness career, blogging, to her personal life with her family. Through her, I discovered another awesome blogger, Colleen, of The Lunchbox Diaries. Colleen is a (somewhat) new momma to adorable baby Jack, and a new SAHM (stay at home mom). Her writing is straight up hilarious and so very relatable because of her honesty and genuine personality.
Colleen shared a Fun Friday Survey of hers today (that she actually found from Julie!) on her blog, so I thought I'd partake in the fun to share some stuff you guys may not yet know about me. I would also love for you guys to join in as well, so I can get to know you guys better too!
Five Places I'm Dying To Visit
- Korea-- I haven't been since I was 8 years old, and my family tells me it's changed so much!
- Iceland-- Dying to see the Northern Lights
- Thailand, Japan, Phillipines. Oops thats 7.
Five Foods I Eat Everyday
- Singing-- It's bad, people.
- Hand-eye coordinated sports-- Give me a ball or a stick/bat, and I look like a toddler. Actually, newborn. Anything only pertaining to my body (i.e. skating, dance) is all good!
- Hip Hop Dancing
- Keeping plants alive
- Drawing real-life things-- I'm extremely good at copying other drawings to a tee, but ask me to draw a real-life person and it's like a mildly sophisticated stick figure.
Five Celebrities I Want to be Friends with
- Adele-- Seriously, read her Rolling Stone interview.
- Anna Kendrick
- Jimmy Fallon-- But I'm so not cool enough.
- Shonda Rhimes
Five Instagram Accounts I Love
- @Daxon-- I mean, the guy takes selfies with adorable animals, like quokkas, for a living!
- @puppyofday-- I'm such a sucker for baby animals.
- @kathrynbudig-- Love this yogi and her authenticity and encouragement for others inspires me daily.
- @foodfashionparty-- My girl Asha takes some gorgeous pictures of her even more gorgeous food she whips up! Major inspiration and a truly lovely person to boot.
- @wifemamafoodie-- I've been following my dear friend Joscelyn since my early blogging days, and this gold-hearted mama of two always brings color and creativity to my feed!
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day)
- Sports Bra-- I'm a trainer, people.
- Black yoga pants-- See above.
- Necklaces I never take off-- And usually earrings.
- Nail Polish-- Anyone else feel naked without it on??
Five Songs I Could Listen to on Repeat
- Adele's entire 25 Album
- Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls-- it's a sentimental for me.
- One Sweet Love by Sara Bareilles
- Ignition (Remix) by R. Kelly-- I know, I know. But it is the best worst song EVER.
- Pretty much anything by Hans Zimmer-- I am a skater at heart, always.
Five Beauty Products I use Everyday
- Shu Uemura Eyelash curler
- Living Proof's Weightless Styling Spray
- Fresh's Sugar Lip Balm in Rose
- Buxom Mascara-- If I decide to wear makeup that day hah!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation-- Finally splurged on this after 2 years of putting it off because it is ridiculously expensive, but it completely lives up to the hype. My skin doesn't feel clogged like it does with everything else I've tried.
Five TV Shows I'm Emotionally Invested In
- Grey's Anatomy-- I have no shame about it, I still watch it. Shonda Rhimes has a magical ability to make the humanness of characters come to LIFE. McDreamy forevs.
- Scandal-- Less so lately, but the monologues are epic.
- The Bachelor-- The ONE reality TV show I'll watch. It is endlessly entertaining and the best human experiment EVER.
- Jane the Virgin-- Boyfriend who is not at all into "chick" series even loves this one.
- I really don't have any others that I'm emotionally invested in. Have been trying to keep the number low!