1 Year of Living Minnaly
Goodness, this month has been such a whirlwind that it took until I looked at my Timehop app (an awesome app, by the way), to find out that it was the 1 year anniversary of Living Minnaly two days ago!
This blog's growth this past year was so exciting. Opening doors to new collaborations, work opportunities, meeting new friends, and learning more about myself are just a few of the things I have to be grateful for, thanks to this website.
Doing this has also pushed me and held me to be true to my word and accountable. To live by the principles I preach here- to live a healthy and fulfilled life, to never stop growing and learning, and to appreciate and love the entire journey along the way.
I also wanted to take a moment to say thank you to you all. You, my readers, are the reason why I write and do this. I can't wait to share all the new content coming your way this fall!
In celebration of the blog's anniversary, I've rounded up my 20 most read articles of the year:
- My 8 Daily Non-Negotiables
- Body Judgement
- All the Things You Are
- Knowing When to Quit
- 4 Everyday Keys to Happiness
- Being Present
- Strength in Caring
FITNESS AND HEALTH
- The Ugly Side of Fitspo
- Build-a-Booty Finale
- Fitness is Not a One-Size Fits All
- 4 Things to Do Instead of Resolutions
- 4 Reasons to Start Now
- Not a Reward or the Boogeyman: It's Just Food.
- 13 Downtown NYC Healthy Foodie Restaurants
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Chia Jam Crisp
- Roasted Pomegranate Brussel Sprouts w/Feta, Farro, and Pecans
- Peanut-Butter Banana Nut Chia Bread
- Seasonal Socca Skillet
- Roasted Cauliflower & Quinoa Salad w/Spicy Garlicky Tahini Dressing
- Gluten-Free Cranberry Chia Jam Shortbread Cookie Sandwiches