Favorite Friday Finds 2.0
Not going to lie, it has been an arduous week! Things have been really busy. The busy-ness have been primarily from good things, but I certainly am feeling the exhaustion from it all.
Hence my lack of posting yesterday, but I am very much looking forward to being able to set up camp in one of my favorite coffee shops this weekend and write. I never want to post anything just for the sake of posting content- everything story I write is from the heart and recipe I share is from, well, my stomach.
I have a feeling this Favorite Friday Finds series will be a biweekly thing. I love sharing my favorite random finds- as I'm sure my friends can attest to with my inundation of hyperlinked emails. This week, I've got 5 short and sweet ones to distract you on your lunch break. Or before then if your Friday is off to a slow start!
What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?
1. Laughs aside, sometimes adults seriously can use reality checks and be reminded of what's important by looking at things like a kid. #20, 17, 16, 12, 10, 3, 2, 1, and obviously the bonus one is crucial.
2. Complaining about the extreme weather of last winter? This projection of what our weather will be in 2050 is frightening. It still baffles me how people don't understand how much we impact our environment- I guess it's like one of those delayed visible effects like smoking where people don't understand the extent of the damage because it's not always immediately visible.
Laughed and Smiled
3. Uh if I started my morning off with this panda toast every morning for breakfast, there is a very high possibility there'd be more joy in my mornings. And also a very high possibility of my becoming panda-shaped...
4. Every season of Gilmore Girls will very soon (Oct 1st) be on Netflix! This show was such a staple in my formative years, as it was for a ton of other girls. I mean, who didn't love that amazing mother-daughter relationship Lorelai and Rory had? Coffee also holds that can't-live-without-you part of my life, so I majorly relate. Although, fun fact: Alexis Bledel actually doesn't like coffee, so that mug was always filled with other liquids.
5. Am getting this blue mason jar phone case. Immediately. And this will help me resist the iPhone 6 pull.